Thursday, November 19, 2009

What a last few days

So my stress lvl is roughly 10o out of 10. Ctx's are coming and they are strong and hurt. I am sure they are due to the stress level. So now just trying to hold out until my next appt on Monday with the ob to see if anything is happening down there. I plan to ask to be checked. I am sure nothings going on but i want to know.

I was going to go get checked last night but got home and took a T3 and 1/2 an ambien instead. it was so nice to get some sleep. The boys slept all night it was great!!

........

Sabrina's school nurse called today to give me a compliment on Sabrina's sense of responsibility with her medicine. Sabrina needed her inhaler and the nurse was not in the office. Sabrina got in the cabinet, got her inhaler did it and put it back, then went to the nurse's desk found a post-it note "wrote the time, her name, the date, and 2 puffs" then signed it. She said Sabrina is the ONLY second grader she trusts to do that with the medicine. Talk about a mommy ego boost. I may not do a lot of things right but I did teach my child the importance of her medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search