Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Job Search and Weight Loss

I've been actively looking for work now for 4wks. So far nothing has come up as of yet. I did have a job interview today at Meijer and it looks really promising that a job will be offered. Excited about it really. Can't wait to get back into the swing of working and paying my support in full to benefit my boys. My depression has taken a big turn and i feel worse again. I know it has to do with the fact that I am not working right now. I am slowly working thru it and will continue to do so.

I have started a life style change and will work with it until I reach my ultimate goal weight or the doctor agrees to let me have surgery. I am tracking everything on myfitnesspal.com, loseit.com, and writing things down on a daily basis so i can show the doctor my progress. I am already down 5lbs since I started on Sunday. Just a small update.

I miss my kids and love them very much. I pray they know that deep in their hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search