Monday, October 6, 2014

Time to update and use again.

I found out I was pregnant Feb. 15th. It was a shock. My pregnancy went as well as I could expect I figured. I continued to focus on eating well and for a short time I lost weight. I did end up being diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes this time. I followed my "diet" and still didn't gain weight. Around 28 weeks I starting itching badly. I was told I had developed Cholestasis of Pregnancy - which meant I would have to deliver earlier than I had expected. Around 34 weeks I finally started putting on weight which I had lost. I delivered a healthy baby boy weighing in at 8lbs 2ozs and 21 inches long at 37 weeks 3 days gestation on September 26th @ 2:41pm. He is absolutely beautiful.

I love him very much, but he will never replaced the hole in my heart from missing my other children. It has been pretty well 3 years since I have seen my other kids and each day that passes I miss them more than I did the day before. I pray that someday they come find me so I can tell them how much I miss and love them and prayed each day for them to grow up and be happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search