Monday, July 20, 2009

Appt

I had my hematology appt today my bp was up today 140/100. The nurse did it 3 times and got the same thing all 3 times. So she made a note and was really concerned. I've had a massive migraine for a week now and I guess I never connected the two. I have a home BP monitor too and never checked it. It was checked again before leaving and was 139/100 so yeah not much of a difference.

The NP I saw today called the OB office and made them aware of it and told them to check me really well on thursday. I guess its a good thing I have an appt in 2 1/2 days.

Thursday 9am is my ultrasound and we are hoping to find out.

Girls name is Ianthe (ee-on-thee) Marie R*** and the Boy name is Leonidas (lee-on-i-duhs) Thomas R***... Thomas is after my grandpa who passed away when I as 13.

He died 3 days after christmas that year. I remember crying my eyes out. I was just up there a few weeks before Christmas for my 13th birthday. I remember that birthday really well since it was the last time I saw him. I didn't get to make the funeral since we lived in Indiana and didn't have the money to make another trip there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search