Saturday, July 18, 2009

Attitudes

Oh my goodness!!! Since coming back from their dad's the girls have had such attitudes. They are getting on my nerves and I'm tempted to smackem but instead I send them to their room or make them sit down for awhile. The other day I told the girls to stop spinning in some chairs because it was making me dizzy and they told me "well look somewhere else". I was in shock! Today Rick told Aja to stop twisting the chains on the swing and she told him I will do what I want to which he responded Don't get smart with me little girl and her response " I will get smart with you whenever I want to!" Oh man! I am ready to spank them and kick their dad.

Give me patience please! right now they are upstairs yelling and fighting and I know they are sisters and it is expected but man o man they are giving me a headache and its not going away even with pain killers. I go to sleep and wake with a headache worse than I had before I slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search