Wednesday, October 28, 2009

3 down 1 to go

Sabrina, Aja, and Thaddeus have all had this viral thing that's going around. The only child not to have it yet is Osiris. Hoping that he doesn't get it before I get him to the health department to get the h1n1 vaccine on Friday afternoon.

Sabrina's fever broke Sunday morning, Aja's and Thaddeus' fevers started Sunday night. Aja's fever broke on Monday afternoon and Thaddeus' is pretty much broken except at times when he needs fluids. Once he gets some he is fine.

33wks 3 days so we are looking 5wks 4days to 6wks until my c-section date. Ah! Hopefully plan on getting it ordered to be scheduled at my next visit. I need a date so I can tell my mom on when to tell her work when she won't be there so sh can spend time with the 4 grand-kids at home and take 2 of them to school and pick-up lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search