Friday, October 23, 2009

Stupid Google Calendar!!!

Okay so if I don't put every damn thing on the stupid google calendar I get told "i'm sorry it wasn't on there so I scheduled something else". OH MY FLIPPING GOODNESS!!!! I've only been saying out damn flicking out for 2 1/2wks now that the girls were going TODAY to the flu shot clinic at the doctors office for the flu shot since they have yet to have it. So now I get to drag the boys along in the cold and rain to get the girls their flu shots because Rick "forgot" i said i was taking the girls to get the flu shots.

My back doesn't hurt bad enough apparently so I get to go try to keep 2 boys entertained while we wait for the girls to get the flu shots.

I guess I should start putting on the calendar when I am going to take a shower, go pee, eat something, or walk to check the damn mailbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search