Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas to All!

Merry Christmas to All! Or if you prefer --- Happy Holidays!

Christmas morning I got to sleep in and I was shocked. I was able to get up and shower before the boys woke up. The girls left on Wednesday for their dads, well my sister and bil took them with them when they left to go back to Crawfordsville. We were due for ice on Thursday and I didn't want to try to drive in it to take the girls to meet their dad 1/2 way. So since then I have been slightly depressed. I feel like I am letting them down because I can't go spend as much money on them like their dad did for Christmas. I know he just wants to make up for not seeing them more during the year but still makes me feel like crude.

So on Christmas Eve night I decided what my new year's resolution will be .... After I get my bills caught up I will be taking $20 a week to set back for Christmas next year, $35 a week towards Aja's preschool fees, $15 a week towards my attorney bill, and $12 a week towards my car insurance .. leaving me with $51 a week for diapers, fuel in my van, and cvs deals if I get the time. I can work with that since I blow too much on other things like eating out when no one is around me in the van.

I hope my girls are having fun with their dad and grandma in Florida this year. I really hate not having the girls around for Christmas. I haven't had them on Christmas for 3yrs now and it really hurts. The house just feels kind of empty when they are gone. 

anyways, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas or Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search