Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year approaching real soon

Oh man what happened to this last year? It is has gone by so fast. I feel like I just had Thad and here he is already 13 months old and I have another new little guy. The girls are off to their First Visit to the Ocean right now. Rick was being very helpful for a little while and now he is back to before, -- No Help At All. He doesn't want to have another baby yet but he won't stop bugging me to give it up. Osiris has been vomiting off n on since yesterday now and somehow Rick feels this is my fault. Scratching my head to figure how what I did to make the kid throw up... I know my stomach is hurting like it is upset (prolly related to my gallbladder still needing removed).

anyways for the new year like I said I have some plans already set-up ready to go.

  1. Take money aside each week for certain bills
  2. Balance and track my spending better
  3. Track my savings at all stores so I can see what it is
  4. Try to relax more
  5. Lose some weight
The weight lose thing is off to a good start. I am already back down to my pre-pg Leo weight (3-4 month post delivery of Thad weight).  My starting weight is 216 and by 2yrs from now I would like to be 165. So I am giving myself 2yrs to lose 51 lbs. Not too hard to do. Heck I might do it sooner if I keep up what is going on now. Only time will tell, I will not be upset if I do not make it by the end of 2010.

I am going to do more work on getting everything ready and in place in case I need it to be a single parent of 5. I know it will be hard work but I honestly feel that the girls might relax more and be able to be kids like they should be. Their dad has told me that neither of them are wearing pull-ups to bed like here at home, that just makes me feel like complete CRAP! knowing that my girls are more relaxed there than here. I do understand why they are that way though, their dad is a lot more lax on things than Rick is.

Well I guess I must end this session since I have 2 boys crying... one wants fed and the other wants out of his bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search