Monday, April 16, 2012

I Can't Win For Losing

last week I received a piece of mail from a pediatric eye doctor. It was an appointment card and new patient packet. I didn't make the appointment plus it was sent to the other address and forwarded to me. So I called the office to inquiry as to why it was sent in my name. Found out Leo is to see the eye doctor on April 20th. So I inform the lady that the mail was sent under the wrong name. She asked didn't we send it to the correct address? Well Yes you did however it was in my name and got forwarded. She apologized after i explained some of the situation to her. I told her which parents name to re-send the mail in and to the address on file. As far as I know I still have parental rights and can have access to the medical information if need be. I knew that I wouldn't see Rick again until May 7th. So I did what I felt was the proper thing (even though there is a no contact order in place between Rick and myself,) which was called and left a message on the voice-mail for Rick to inform him I received the mail and had called the office to let them know which name to re-send it in. Somehow the a-hole decides that I did all this without proper authorization and filed court papers to try and have me found in contempt and try to have me put in jail. If I go to jail fine so be it, but you know what I'd do it again as I'm not going to willingly let me child miss an appointment because his father is going to be a prick. I just wish he'd realize he has won and I have lost. He has the control he has always desired and never could get completely over me.  I try to do what a parent should do when there is a separation, but all it does it get me in trouble legally. So again I say "I Can't Win for Losing".

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search