Monday, April 9, 2012

Sad Day for me

Today is Sabrina's 10th birthday. This makes for 2 birthday's i've missed of hers. Makes me sad and want to cry. I feel like I've failed as mother and person for missing her birthday again. I've tried to get a contact established but her father won't let me have the information I need to do that. I know he feels he has a good reason but he doesn't know how far I've come in my mental progress now. I've made a lot of progress. I just want to even be able to speak to my children and i'd be happy so they can hear me say "I love you" to them.

10yrs ago she was born after a night of induced labor. She was my little girl and beautiful. now she is growing into a young lady and still very beautiful. she is a very smart little girl and i am thankful for that. I pray everyday she knows that I love her and wish I could see her.

So in hopes of maybe someday she will get to read this.... Happy 10th Birthday to my Wonderful Daughter, Sabrina!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search