Monday, February 23, 2009

Funny Kids

My kids are wonderful really. Sabrina is a big help with entertaining Aja and Osiris when I am feeding Thaddeus. I just wish she wasn't such a poster child blonde ha!

This weekend we cleaned up the girls rooms. Not even 2hrs after we cleaned sabrina's room she had all the papers back all over the floor. When asked why she did that "i don't know, i forgot". I wanted to scream and laugh at the same time. So on sunday she was helping me with laundry as a punishment, Sabrina decides to tell me she is going to be a coupon clipping cheerleader when she gets older. I can see it now she will be clipping coupons while cheering for the football team. She'll find a really good one and yell for a time-out so she can focus on it before clipping haha!

Aja is always calling rick or myself Mrs. C (her preschool teachers name). She will follow up by "oops i mean mommy". I always mean to ask Mrs C if Aja ever calls her mommy or rick haha! Rick was helping Aja get on the mac to play a game. Aja picked a game that suggests children under 4 not play it. Well Rick said sorry Aja your not 4 yet your not supposed to play it. She immediately said "well darn i wanted to play guess I never will because I am going to be 3 forever" HAHA! We both laughed so hard. I've heard about wanting to be young but man staying 3 forever. no thanks.

1 comment:

  1. LoL, My DD wanted to stay 3 forever too! However after we told her she got a party and cake she decided 4 was looking pretty good :)

    Hope you and your family are enjoying this wonderful weather, hehe!

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search