Monday, February 23, 2009

Getting Started

I will make this post short and sweet. I mean can't be on too long since I have a human eatting machine attached to me haha. I love my life (at times - the times I don't are when I am fighting with Rick). We have a good life. 4 Healthy and happy children, 3 spoiled dogs and a beautiful house in mid-remodel.

Sabrina is a booger head, really she is. I know be nice but I will explain haha. Sabrina is so smart she acts stupid. She is in 1st grade and reading at a 3rd grade level. She is extremely smart but refuses to do her homework. She feels she doesn't need to. Her teacher made the comment that if it wasn't for the fact that she notices Sabrina has a hard time making friends for a week or so, or else the teacher would suggest she be jumped a grade. I will admit I am not ready for her to start 3rd grade next year.

Aja is funny. She LOVES to throw the biggest fit over anything at all. It is funny but very annoying. She can play all by herself at all the time, and she will fight with herself. Its cute. I have never known a child to fight with themself and refuse to play haha.

Osiris is a ham. He is such a goof. He will give you this look of "what I didn't do it" then BIG OLE grin with his face tilted back. Its hilarious. He found a new love of shoes. I finally found some that fit him and he LOVES them. Sometimes I can't get them off him. He loves the sound they make when he walks (runs) around the house.

Thaddeus is my mr magoo. I swear to me he reminds me of Mr. Magoo and not in a bad way but a silly old man cute way haha! I know I am horrbile. hehe. Right now Thad has decided he is done eatting and is talking to me its so sweet and cute. Now if only he would decide to eat on a normal schedule instead of changing it up every single day.

for now this will be all until I get some kids down for naps and I can focus more on what I was doing haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search