Sunday, April 26, 2009

Appts n more

Well I have my official nurse visit on May 8th and then my true 1st ob appt on May 15th. I am excited and cant wait. I am really wondering what the doctors face is going to be like when he sees me again. I am going to be seeing for my 1st appt the doctor that delivered Thad haha! My morning sickness is horrible. Since I can't keep anything down at all I am actually gaining weight because my body thinks its being starved. Lovely! Zofran is helping with it but i still cant eat much.

Sabrina has an appt now at Riley for a kidney ultrasound. I just can't seem to get my kids to get from there. I know she is scared that the ultrasound is going to hurt. I am trying to tell her it won't but i guess i will have to show her and be there for her when she has it.

Osiris has his 18 month check-up. Doctor said he is slightly concerned with his speak. So he has labeled him for right now as midly speech delayed. He is thrilled though with is ability to climb on everything and anything. So I guess we are praying that Osiris will learn to speak better by his 2yr check-up.

Aja is awaiting results of her test she had done last week. we should know the results of it by the end of may.

Thad is concerning me because he always wants to sleep again. He is not rolling over, he won't lay on his belly without a fit. The doctor is not concerned yet since Thad is a big growing boy. I am trying to work with him more. He is just so stiff its hard to move him sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search