Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Poor Aja

I got a phone call today from Riley hospital. I wasn't home so Rick took a message for me. I guess they want me to do a complete detail log of everything she eats, drinks, and everything I use to make the food for 3 days. So if the chicken has pam spray on it from the baking dish i have to list that. Then after that the day(here comes the TMI.. warned!) I will have then take some collections for testing. I feel so bad for her. She was so excited thinking she was done down there. i was excited to be done with the trips. I will just pray for a safe trip again n back like I always do. They are going to do another blood draw also once we are done with the collection process. I feel so bad for her. She is being okay active wise but there are times when she just wants to do nothing but lay down. I guess we will see what God has planned for her and the outcome of all of this.

The grandparents are in town visiting with the kids. My dad and step-mom drove in from AZ and are staying with us for about a week. The kids are excited. I am excited to maybe see if I can get them to babysit for a few hours so Rick and myself can go out alone haha! They don't get to see the kids often. Infact the last time they were in town was when I was pg with Osiris. They left and then a week and a half later he was born. They are just loving on the grandkids and enjoying it. I am going to make them a cd of all the pics we currently have of the kids so they can take it back with them. My step-mom does scrapbooking so this will give her something to help pass the time once she gets back home.

Sabrina's teacher had her baby on April 10th. Sabrina got to go visit the teacher and baby in the hospital, they were both excited. The teacher had her 1st c-section out of 4 kids. The baby was 10lbs 15ozs 21 1/2 inches. So she was a good size. I took her teacher dinner yesterday because i know how hard it can be to make supper when you get home after having a c-section and you have 3 other kids. I took her some chicken n noodles, real mashed potatoes, a fresh loaf of bread, brownies, and a jug of our water since we have RO water and she is living off bottle water.

Osiris and Thad are doing well. I go next Tuesday for my ultrasound and I am excited and scared!

Welp I hear Osiris crying because he is ready for bed so ta-ta for now.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry about Ava :(

    Yippie on the grandparents being in town! A little bit of a break!?

    Good luck on your u/s! Let us know how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search