Friday, April 3, 2009

Doctors Office Confirmed

I had the doctors office do a pregnancy test today and it was confirmed "+". The nurse said it came back positive so quickly. haha! The doctor made a joke, "well he is 4 months so i guess it is about time *chuckle*." Rick is still in shock. We have decided this is it. I am not going to get anything permanent but I will have a Mirena IUC placed at the 6 wk check up after this baby is born. I will be due in Dec. Roughly going to say somewhere between Dec 9th thru Dec 18th. Somewhere in there. Won't know an exact date until I have an ultrasound done. the surgeon for my gallbladder removal decided that it would be best to wait to remove it after i deliver the baby.

Thaddeus had his 4 month check-up done today and he did well. He seems to have lost 2 inches in head circumference (sp?), the doctor said he thinks someone measured it wrong before. Thad weighed in at 17lbs 8ozs and 25 1/2 inches. He got his shots and did really well. He only cried for the second one because it burned going in. He stopped crying once the needle was taken out. He did well. He is sleeping now.

Spring break is next week for the girls are excited. I am too because it means i dont have to get up at 7am unless i want to because the boys are up haha!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my... what a hand full. I hope this pregnancy is less eventful than the last two.

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search