Saturday, March 14, 2009

Aja's Appt

Well on early afternoon Thursday Aja and myself loaded up into the van for our journey down to Riley. I really hate that drive for a 10-20 minute appt. I get her set-up with her dvd player and dora movie, then I get myself read for the boring drive -- removing my shoes, jacket, and opening my can of coke. We take off and settle in. We stop in Kokomo for a potty break and lunch. We continue down the road and arrive at Riley. Aja was really good all the way there. Her appt went well for the most part. Her doctor said she was gaining well and growing. He is running some blood work to check her bone growth levels, since she has been complaining her legs hurt alot. He also ordered a rerun of a stool culture test to check for fat. So as long as both of those come back normal then she is done down at Riley. Let me tell ya I will be glad to stop going there. I will miss some of the parents/kids we encounter there and make friends with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search