Tuesday, March 10, 2009

See Surgeon Next Tuesday

I see the general surgeon next Tuesday for my gallbladder removal. Hopefully it goes well. I am actually very scared to have this surgery but not afraid of a c-section hehehehe, go figure. I got my script for Zoloft again today and praying it kicks in soon so I can feel better again.

Sabrina is doing really well in school. I visited her last week 2 days for lunch. I am crazy because the school lunch food was actually good. the pizza on Friday OH MAN just like I remember school pizza.

Aja is looking forward to our Mommy/Daughter day on Thursday. She likes it when we go alone because it means we has me all to her self for at least 7hrs haha.

Osiris has been a major ham lately, when he is not screaming his head off. I just love the way he cheesy smiles at us. He loved the weather last week, he got to play outside.

Thaddeus has finally been staying awake longer during the day. He is growing so fast, someone make him stop please or at least slow down. I miss him being my tiny newborn. Now he is my chunky baby hehe. He is so precious and sweet though.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your surgery! I would imagine it to be easier than a c-section. However no baby at the end :( or :)? hehe

    I want to see some new pics of that baby of yours being cheesy!

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search