Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Help Me... hehe

1 week i will be having surgery. I am excited for the pain to go away, but scared out of my wits because there has only been twice in my life i've been out for something. 1 was my tonsils removed and 1 was when i had an ulcer check done. Neither one was after high school so my mom was always there waiting for me when I was done and comforting me. Now i am an adult and honestly im scared. I also have a freak out during something major and I am scared of what i will say or do before they get me knocked out for this.

Sabrina has another after school dentention tomorrow. She is not doing her school work or listening to the teacher. I have no idea what is going on and she won't talk to me. I am almost tempted to cry over all of this.

Aja had a field trip on Monday and oh man she had fun. She went to a healthworks museum which teaches kids how to keep their bodies healthy. She played on the slide mainly but she had a blast going down the slide off n on for pretty much 90mins haha!

Osiris went along on the field trip and he had a blast on the lightboard. they had a section of the floor that did a light show n osiris was in love haha. He had a blast though, came home n took a 3hr nap hehe.

Thaddeus goes on Friday for his 4 month check-up. I can't believe its that time already. It feels too soon for that but yet feels like he is older than that. hehe i am so weird i know.

I am ready for #5 to start now, but not going to rush it or try, just let it happen when it happens.

My nephew was born last friday, weighing in at 7lbs 10ozs and 19 inches long. I will get to see him Easter Saturday when I go pick up the girls from my mom and stepdads. While on the phone with my mom as she was telling me the details of his birth, her and i laughed at something. My oldest nephew will be 3 in sept, osiris will be 2 in october, thad will be 1 in nov, and so far no birth in dec. so 3,2,1,0 haha! Intersting yet kind of creepy at the same time.

I ordered some Lactate support to help with my nursing. I am not ready to admit defeat yet. I want to give it one last hooraw and see what happens.

I will be having a yard sale sometime soon to sell some of my deal goodies. I have loads and well wont charge an arm or leg for it. Im going to sell it cheap so i can help others and make a lil profit on it.

well i guess for now that alls i have to say/write/tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search