Saturday, March 7, 2009

Long couple weeks

Well, the kids are feeling better for the most part. Thaddeus has a cold again. He was taken outside last night in only a onesie. I didn't do that but we won't go into those details right now. Hopefully he will get over this cold very soon.

Sabrina's program for Black History went well. She did really good. I will sometime soon get the video uploaded to myspace. She is doing really well in school. she is "forgetting" to do some homework but only because she claims to forget just because she doesn't want to do it. Smart kid huh?

Aja is excited for her field trip later this month. She is also excited to be back in school but upset she has to leave 1/2 day. She will im sure get used to it soon and if not then well school only has 2 more months to go haha!

Osiris is a smarty pants. He is getting on his tip-toes and trying to turn the door knobs. I guess he has spent alot of time watching everyone else do it now he wants to be like us. He is loving the nice spring like weather we have been having. He has been able to go outside and play with his sisters and the dogs. I can already tell he is going to have a blast this summer outside.

Thaddeus like I said has a cold. He is doing alright with it really. He is not liking the formula too much, though. So mommy went and got some Fenugreek so I can make enough breastmilk for him. Hopefully it will kick in soon and start working. I had to take it once before when I was nursing Aja and it worked wonders. I am really hoping for the same thing again this time.

Aja has her final appointment at Riley on Thursday, I am ready for the appointment because that means last time I have to make a 6hr round trip for a 15 minute appointment.

The girls dad is purchasing them a mini-van which of course they can't drive so I guess I am getting a mini-van haha! I am very thankful to him and can't tell him enough.

3 comments:

  1. Why is Aja going to Riley? I must have missed something big!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aja is going to Riley because in November 2007 she started having bowel problems. It was pretty bad, was bloody and oily looking, she was getting dehydrated. We finally got it under control and she learned right away what set it off and now she eats it only in moderation. It was almost so bad she was almost admitted for some tests.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh poor thing! Well I am glad you got that figured out, geez. I hope her appt goes well :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search