Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Few Things

Well I have my surgery scheduled for 4-8-09 @ 11:45am. The day before Sabrina turns 7. 7yrs ago at that time I was in a hospital being induced. What are the odds of that happening? Being in the hospital 7yrs to the exact day for something. Depending on the girls dad will depend on what happens. I know their dad is coming up for Sabrina's party on Saturday the 4th. He might just take them home with him and then take them to my moms later but not sure. If not my mom will get the girls on Wednesday morning and take me to the hospital on her way out of town. Then Rick and the boys will have to come get me.

We are not sure what is going on with Sabrina. She is getting in trouble a lot lately. She had after-school detention last week. She has had 4 days of color changes. Different levels of warnings before she is really in trouble. This really all started too when her dad told her that him n his mom were coming to visit on Sunday. After she heard that she started not paying attention. Hrmm anyone else find that odd? I know I do. Aja also has been a pita lately since hearing her dad was coming. I don't think either of the girls expected him to show but he did. they went to CEC (Chuck E Cheese) and spent about 2hrs there.

the boys are doing well. I think Thad might have a cold, all he seems to want to do is sleep lately. Osiris actually slept thru the night 2 nights in a row WOOHOO!! *knocks on wood* I wonder how long it will last, though.

Last night we had a visitor at the house at 4am. They were shining their very bright spotlight into the bedroom window. The police were looking for someone connected with a homicide in Cassopolis, MI. They were told his address was ours. Nope its not. The cop did say he bets it was the house 2 doors up from ours but they just up and moved in less than 1 day on sunday. Interesting too. The homicide happened on march 9th and the lady n her kids n friends all moved by sunday. Interesting huh? I didn't think so when i was woke up from a nice deep sleep. I made the mistake of going back to sleep and then slept like crap. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search