Monday, August 24, 2009

1hr = FAIL (possibly)

I had my 1hr gd screen today. Since I have my own glucose meter already anyways, I took it along with me today. I drank my drink in like 30 seconds and man it was still gross ha! I had my appt and it just dawned on me today that the doctor I had my appt with today was gay lol! Nothing like a gay male ob. At least I know he ain't looking at my chest lol!!! So anyways I sit in the waiting room reading a few magazines and posting a lil on my phone. I tested my levels with a finger prick 2 minutes before my blood draw and I was 141 and the cut off this year at the office is 135. So if the blood draw comes back like the finger prick than I will be doing the 3hr screen. So yay me! I guess a first time for anything. I did just barely pass last year. I got a 139 and the cut off was 140. So maybe that was partly why Thad was such a chunky baby at birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search