Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sitting up

Thaddeus has decided to show mommy he can sit up and do just fine. He will army crawl all over the house and even tries to get on his knees to crawl. He will fall backwards on his butt and end up sitting up. He will sit there and then decide to take off crawling again. It is so sweet really.

Sabrina met her teacher today at school. The teacher seems really nice. We turned in the "extra" supplies we got for the class room and made it known that I could help more if needed.

I am feeling better. I was really sick for a few days. Not able to keep anything down. I am able to keep some light small things down now. This break from things has been nice and I've been able to get a few things accomplished during the time. I have been able to sit back and enjoy this pregnancy a little bit more. I was able to notice that Leo is a big mover and strong one too. Monday is going to be interesting. I have my 1hr glucola test and me 24wk appt. Plus FIL and his GF fly into town at around 1030a. They are going to visit for a few hours on and then Rick is going to take them to the gf's daughters place an hr away. Sabrina starts school Monday so its a busy busy day.

I get more excited with each passing day and also very scared as December approaches. I can't wait to meet this little man and I'm very scared because I know my uterus is getting weak. I am putting my complete and utter faith in my doctor to do what is best medically.

may everyone have a great rest of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search