Thursday, August 13, 2009

Help and more

Dh has finally realized I need help trying to do everything he wants me to do. Well I am getting help, just not his. He is going to start every few weeks going and getting SIL #3 to come up here on the weekend. She will help tend the kids so that I can get some work done in the shop. So mainly my week will be kids and weekend will be shop work. I guess its better than nothing. I mean I will get stuff done now. Plus its hard to do it all when nesting and unable to be in 3 places at once ha!

I am having such a hard time this pregnancy to sleep on my side. I fall aleep on my side and always wake flat on my belly. I of course move but wow I hate feeling like I'm smooshing my child lol.

So ready for school to start. Is it August 24th yet? LOL ODD starts school that day and then just after labor day ydd starts school. So I will only have 2 at home until December. Woot!

My tomato plants are growing some yummy maters. I can't wait until they are ready so I can eat them!

Finally have everyone seeing the same doctor now. I feel better about that. Not that I didn't like the older 3 kids doctor, I just don't feel like he took everything I was feeling seriously. I trust my doctor alot more and he always listens even when its about something very minimal. Plus now if we all end up in the hospital we will all go to the same one, as before the older 3 would of been at a different hospital.

I think my house is pretty clean right now haha! I have been nesting and feel it hasnt looked this nice since i was nesting before Thad was born ha! I can feel it slowly dieing down though.

August 24th is my next appt and I will do my gd screen. So yeah not looking forward to that and don't have a good feeling about it either. only time will tell I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search