Sunday, August 2, 2009

Involvement

I am being an involved parent at Sabrina's school. I am going to be the Coordinator for the a few programs, BTFE, Campbells Labels, Nestle Pure Life Labels, Mycokerewards.com. So I am going to learn here soon some better time management skills. I wanted to be involved and I felt this was a good way. I will also be on the PAC (Parent Advisory Counsil - the schools version of PTO). I am excited. Sabrina is excited also, because it means I will be more involved with everything and she likes that idea, for some reason my children are proud of me and that makes me feel wonderful. I am also going to be her classroom mom. If the teacher needs some help with getting things like decorations or a classroom activity planned she will contact me. I am always trying to get more involved and I felt this was my chance since the school is just opening for the first time this year. The administration has plans to get a high school going also down the road so hopefully this is Sabrina's last school move and the only school for the other kids. So I can be involved for many years and help so many other children feel special. Best part is so many of things I am doing just require me to get materials from the school once or twice a month. I can also bring the other kids along as needed so as not to take Rick away from repairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search