Friday, June 5, 2009

6 month check-up

Thaddeus had his 6 month check-up. The receptionist asked how old he was and couldn't believe it had already been 6 months. She laughed and said just think this time next year you'll have a 5 month old. We had a good laugh. Thad came in at 19lbs 6ozs and 28 inches long. So he is growing in height and slowing down some in weight. I believe the vomiting and diarrhea he had planned a small role in the small weight gain but I'll take it.

I dared to the stores (walmart, kroger, aldi's, and martin's) today with all 4 kids. At Kroger I let Sabrina keep an eye on Osiris because she asked to. Osiris got away from her but was still right near me. I moved the cart to let someone pass and Osiris just stood there. I called him over and the lady said its okay he is fine. I told her I just didn't want him ran over because someone else wasn't fully paying attention and couldn't see him. Her reply was... "well you do have "too" many kids". (I laughed in my head as I said ....) Well I guess my husband and I don't feel we do since #5 is on the way and due this year. She gasped and didn't say another word and walked away. Ha! that was so much fun.

The girls are going to their dads this weekend! Woot!! So alil less craziness around here. I'll miss them dearly but I know its good for them and me to have breaks to their dads.

1 comment:

  1. Hope your weekend with the boys is going well! Glad they are feeling better :)

    To many kids, lol! For her maybe, just means you are a stronger mommy!

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search