Friday, June 26, 2009

Vacation

the girls leave for their dads tomorrow for 15 days. I am looking for the slight break in chaos factor.

I decided to have the Quad screen test done this time. I am worried about it but trying to just wait and see what it says. I had a doctors appt today and Dr Sh*thead decided to just blow me off on my concern (like normal for him since osiris was born). I was told that if I started bleeding to call the office. Well I started to bleed some yesterday and decided that since I had less than 24hrs before my doc appt I'd keep an eye on it and rest as much as I could. When I told the doctor that he said well you are on lovenox and we are seeing this happen more n more often. Uhm this didnt happen last year at all bleeding wise at least. So yeah I am annoyed at him. I was able to get my u/s scheduled too. It is July 23rd at 9a! I am so excited I am ready to find out what I am having. sabrina is praying for a lil girl and Aja well she wants a boy so she doesn't lose the spot as the baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search