Monday, June 8, 2009

Got some news today

I started bleeding pretty badly this weekend. I'll skip to today because the ER thing still ticks me off. So I called the OB office this morning. They got me in for an ultrasound at 12p. Baby has a good strong heartbeat and was sleeping so wasn't too active at all. I found out that I have a posterior uterus, a 3cm fibroid, and my placenta is extremely close to my cervix. So I will be watched even closer this time than ever before. Now I am glad I called the ob even after visiting the ER. The ER doctor told me baby was measuring 11wks and that I would miscarry. My ob says he sees no sign of me miscarrying anytime soon but that doesn't mean I am out of the woods yet. i have never had this bleeding before in pregnancy and now I am going to be a worry wart. On pelvic rest and suppose to take it easy. OB laughed when he said he'd tell me bedrest but with 4 kids at home he didn't see that happening to well.

2 comments:

  1. Take it easy momma. and praying that everything continues to be ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With all the stress as of late, I know it's difficult....but do try to take it easy.

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search