Thursday, June 11, 2009

Doc Appt

I had my regular ob appt today which was also a follow-up to Monday. Doc tried to find the heartbeat and said he couldn't i wasn't worried at all. I knew it might be hard to find right now on me. He said to make sure he wanted a quick u/s done. So I had an u/s and hb was 150. good and strong. I was given a picture to take home. I go back in 2 weeks.

Osiris finally seems to be getting better and is no longer vomiting and barely poo's except for maybe 3 times a day which is better than what it was a week ago.

Thaddeus actually seems to be getting better also. He has finally stopped vomiting and we are waiting for him to get better on the poo end.

Sabrina and Aja are enjoying soccer camp and learning alot about the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search