Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Osiris is home

Osiris is home. He came home yesterday. I am glad to be home, somewhat. I am glad he is out of the hospital and not hooked up to i.v.s anymore. However, at the hospital I didn't have to listen to Rick complain about everything. I could just ignore his calls.

We got a letter today that I was expecting from the health department about the bacteria infection Osiris has. Rick is being a COMPLETE AND TOTAL PRICK about the letter. He has flat out said he will refuse them any access to the house for any reason without a warrant. He almost acts like he is guilty of something.

I am ready to run away and not look back and of course take the kids with me.

3 comments:

  1. Why would the health department be coming out over an infection? Seems overkill to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this infection is reportable to them. It has been since 1982 when there was and epidemic of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But it's actually quite common. In fact, I think it's listed as the most common cause of the runs in New York.

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search