Saturday, June 27, 2009

ugh what a morning

today is just now started and I am already so ready to just run away since the girls will be gone and not look back for a week. I so need a vacation and well I know I will not get a vacation until this baby is born and that is just for 4 days. But that entire time Rick will be whining because he wants me at home. I just pray this baby doesn't need the small NICU stay. I know it is NOTHING compared to other peoples childrens NICU stay, its just a week and that is nothing I know this. I am hoping baby wont need the stay so that I can maybe get some peace to my mini-vacation after delivery. After that the next vacation won't be unless I have another baby or until 2030 when this baby moves out and is on their own. Maybe then I will get a vacation to myself. I will be 49yrs old before I get a real vacation. How sad is that? the price I pay to have my family and really wouldn't change it but just I had more help where it is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search