Friday, June 19, 2009

scary thing but slightly funny

So I think I am having a girl. I think that because I am all the sudden missing an ex-boyfriend. I didn't miss him when pg with either of the boys but missed him dearly when pg with both of the girls. So I guess in 5-6wks I will find out for sure. All the sudden of the sudden out of nowhere I felt my heart ache and then started crying and thinking about him. With the boys I would have swore up and down that Rick was cheating and now I am missing an ex. Granted this ex was my first love. Oh well I am just going to take it as a sign of having a girl.

Kids are doing well and enjoying the summer. Aja had alot of fun at her birthday party. Sabrina has been learning the meaning of room clean but hopefully she will get it understood soon, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search