Sunday, May 31, 2009

Osiris in the hospital

Osiris threw up all over the place and himself last night about 930. So I called the on-call doc again and asked his advice. He said take him to the ER for an antibiotic i.v. Okay I did that and they didn't want to do that. The ER doc called the on-call doc and they agreed on something else. They admitted Osiris for the hospital until he can keep food down and start showing some improvement with his bowel movements. I was up for 23 1/2hrs before finally getting some sleep this morning while sharing a very uncomfy fold chair/bed that I had to share with Osiris because he would not sleep in the crib. I didn't mind sharing because I knew where he was, how he was, and felt better. So at quarter til 8 a Rick calls and says I need to get home. It took me 2hrs to leave Osiris because I just felt so bad and couldn't listen to him cry. The nurse went in there and said she would rock him or just hold him if that's what he needed.

that's my update for now. I need to try and get a nap in since Thaddeus is taking a nap. I will also be watching Thaddeus because I don't really want him in the hospital and then both boys being in 2 different hospitals. I REALLY need to get the girls and osiris switched doctors so all the kids can go to the same doctor and same hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search