Friday, May 8, 2009

Appt Today

I had my nurse visit to get the appointments at the office started for this pregnancy. The nurses were all shocked I was back already. One nurse went to tell all the other nurses and she told me you know you can come to visit us without being pregnant, I laughed and told her but thats not as much fun haha. It was alittle small reunion. It was a good relaxing morning. A 15 minute appointment turned into 1hr with the nurse and 20 minutes with the lab tech to draw my blood. They wished me luck and told me if i need anything let them know. I have an ultrasound at the doctors office on Monday. Finally an ultrasound by someone who has a clue. Rick is taking me out tonight (with the kids also) for my Mother's Day dinner since this weekend we are going out town both days.

Aja didn't go to school today but she has loved spending the day at home today. So we are supposed to take the kids to the park once Sabrina gets home from school. Osiris is a bugger butt. He is climbing on the table as soon as the adult walks out of the room and then dances on the table. Its funny but not safe. I don't let him see me laugh either. Right now he is pushing a little rocking chair around on the floor and dancing to the music on a commercial. Thad is smiling at me and laughing because i keep asking him silly questions.

So far today it has started off and going much better than yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search