Saturday, May 9, 2009

Osiris is sick

We were supposed to go down to my moms today. She asked us to stay home and save the gas money. I went with Aja to get some things from Wal-mart and Kroger. We made a stop at the meat market and then went home. I get home to have Rick tell me Osiris feels hot. I feel his head and he is very warm. I get his temp 101! I asked Rick what he gave Osiris to drink while I was gone (I was gone almost 4hrs btw) and he told me "Nothing". I was so mad! I go get what tylenol I have and give Osiris his dosage amount. Give him some pedialyte and lay him down for a nap. ( I go sneak a nap for myself too hehe.) Once he woke up he was hotter than before. Temp 101.5. I give some more pedialyte and tylenol (at that point tylenol was empty now) and go start supper. After supper I take his temp and its 102. So I decided to take him to the Urgent Care Center. Doc there said with the symptoms he has Osiris has the Stomach Flu. Just how I wanted to spend my Mother's Day weekend. So we had to cancel going to Rick's moms tomorrow. I just don't want to get anyone down there sick also. I will be up alot tonight to check on him and check his temp. We did stop at Walgreens and get some more tylenol and motrin, a box of those cool forehead thingies haha, a box of temp reading sticker things for under the armpit.

Hoping he feels better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search