Friday, May 8, 2009

Girl name

I think I have found a girl name I really like. As most of you know I really like unique names to the US. So when I saw this I feel in love and know that I know how to say it I like it even better haha. The name is.....
IANTHE

Gender: Feminine

Usage: Greek Mythology

Other Scripts: Ιανθη (Ancient Greek)

Means "violet flower", derived from Greek ιον (ion) "violet" and ανθος (anthos) "flower". This was the name of an ocean nymph in Greek mythology.

It would be said EE-An-Thee. I love it and the meaning. The name would be Ianthe Marie R. I have no current ideas for a boy name. I am thinking girl since I am having horrible acne, and craving sweets. the chinese gender chart and other old wives tales all say girl. So we shall see later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search