Sunday, May 17, 2009

Spring Concert

Sabrina's school had the spring concert last Thursday. It was kind of cheesy but it was a lot of fun. The music teacher made sure to find a good way to keep the audience interested in what was going on. Sabrina and a boy from her class, I swear were flirting with each other ha! They were tickling and fighting and talking with each other and a few other classmates. It was funny. Sabrina is excited for school to be over soon but sad because she is going to miss seeing her friends and her teacher.

I had my 1st official doctor's appointment last Friday. The doctor was shocked to see me. He told me when he saw my chart he told another doctor "she just delivered not that long ago, I delivered her baby". They laughed about it actually and said well it was a cold winter. LOL! He told me to take it easy and not risk anything to big with my leg. So I'm watching it and trying not to over do it. I might be seeing the high-risk doctor at the hospital but was told that depends on what happens during this pregnancy. I am also going to be watched for windowing in my uterus. So if its found to have some they will look at doing my c-section early. I made a comment to the doctor that as long as it was at least Dec. 1st I wouldn't mind haha.

Aja's last day of school is tomorrow. Her closing program is tomorrow night. She is going to pass out the invites for her birthday party next month to her friends tomorrow. She is excited but sad. She has cried every night for a few days about missing her friends and teacher over the summer.

I am excited and looking forward to next Sunday. My sister is going to babysit the kids and Rick and I are going to the Indy 500 race. It will be an interesting day. I hope my leg can handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search