Monday, May 25, 2009

Interesting Weekend

So Saturday was not much fun. I was just not really feeling well. So I just kind of went thru the day in a very sluggish way.

Sunday was an early start and it was a long day. Woke up at 4:30 laid in bed until 6. Got my shower and kids ready and loaded and left. We had to make several stops along the way to grandma's. Got there and kissed the kids and went to the race. We got there and had to park a mile away. We walked the trip across the parking lot, get in line for our tickets, walk to the track. We had to walk 1/2 way around the track to get to our seats. OH MAN! My legs and feet were killing me! Get up there and sit down right as they make the first hit at the backstretch of the track. It was an overcast day so I didn't put any sunscreen on. Big mistake haha! My shoulders and chest look like I'm part lobster. When Tony Kanaan kissed the wall and went out for the race I was right infront of it and it scared the crap outta me! I got some pics of the debris.

Today was a fun day but not ready for it after yesterday. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search